Let's assume 80/20 Rule.
80% of the working adult will have insufficient retirement fund.
20% of them, will have sufficient retirement fund.
Click here for the report on the chances that you will run short of money in retirement.
What does it mean insufficient retirement fund?
- High chances you'll exhaust your retirement funds within 10 or 20 years.
- You live longer than you have expected.
- You have to lower down your cost of living/living standard.
- You have to work longer (i.e. continue to work after 65)
- You should have save more when you are young.
Downgrading living standard / lifestyle isn't easy, it can be painful. Try it now if you don't believe.
Earn more, save even more, keep living standard low NOW so you don't have to Downgrade it later.