- Warren Buffett - invest in stock. He keeps the good company share over long term, never pay dividend (in US, dividend payment will be subjected to income tax at the shareholder level - if Warren Buffett declare dividend from Berkshire Hathaway, he probably will be the single largest income tax payer in the history of USA)
- Setup a trust fund - let the professional run and grow the value.
- In view of uncertainty in economy, the super-rich buy gold by ton. Click here for report.
- A lottery multi-millionaire, when asked how he takes care of his money, he said he had a team of accountants looking after it, and a second team of accountants checking on the first team without their knowledge.
- Get all the insurable-assets insured.
- Invest in Property. It is tangible and solid. Property may appreciate and able to give return (rental income).
How to Get a Higher Pay?
1 day ago