- CTOS Self Check : Do a "CTOS Self Check" and see what information has been collated in CTOS about you.
- Record/Settlement Update : If there are cases where you have made settlement but are not reflected in CTOS, you can have them updated by providing the necessary documentary proof. CTOS will insert a remark for settlement/conclusion after receipt and verification of the proof submitted.
- Subject Comments : This is a facility that allows you to 'tell your side of the story'. Please contact us as to how you can do this. This facility is usually used by those who want the enquirer to know more about the cases listed and want to give more explanation to them. Your comments will be also shown to the enquirer upon an enquiry being made on you.
- CTOS Self Check is free.
- Procedure for doing Self Check :
- Download and complete Self Check Form - Individual
- Get copy of IC and have form verified by the Commissioner of Oaths
- You can come to CTOS office personally to conduct self-check
Unit A-8-4, 8th Floor, Megan Avenue 1,
No 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603-2770 8833 Fax: 603-2770 8834