- Low Interest Rate (Yes, BLR-2.3%, that is why Bank Negara increases BLR 3 times this year)
- High loan margin (Yes, 90%++, that is why Bank Negara impose 70% LTV for 3rd house purchase, but the guideline is not clearly defined as at today)
- Flexible mortgage (Yes, check Maybank offer)
- Questionable borrower (No, so far not yet)
- Current owners treating their houses as ATMs (automated teller machines) (No, not seen yet)
Further reading at source: The Star 8 Nov 2010, by Azizi Ali.
Azizi Ali runs property seminars in Malaysia. For more information on his upcoming seminars, call 03-7880 1051 or visit www.MillionairesPlanet.com