According to DC Cordova, it is about Personal Habits & Money Habits.
Extract some of key points that i like most
- the biggest difference between people with money and people without money is...... their habits.
- spend most of your time on income-generating activities
- never buy a home or car with cash, home mortgages and auto loans are some of the cheapest money.
- educate yourself in the area of money and finances
- there is no such thnig as "time management", there are only activities (and habits) to be managed.
If getting happier in life, being more productive and to be reasonable wealthy are your goals, this is a book worth to visit.