Thinking to replace with another Cash Back card that meet current spending habit, and easy to make payment as well - Hong Leong Bank WISE Credit Card.
Selling Points for WISE Credit Card
- Cash back everyday, not limited to Weekend or Sunday
- 10% instead of 5% or 2%
- Earn Cash Back from up to 3 categories of Merchant (Mobile+ 2 out of 10 categories to choose from) and I will choose the following
- Mobile (Bonus Category) - I have Maxis, Digi and YES (min. 3 transactions per month)
- Petrol - I have 2 cars, min 5 (easily up to 10) transactions per month
- Groceries - Min. 2 transactions per month
Max. Cash Back can be earned from this card is RM100 per month - not exciting but good enough for most not-so-high-spending individual and in a year will come to RM1,200 - not too bad, can buy a iPadMini.
Extracted from HLB website, Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to earn Cash-Back for the month, the Cardholder must have a minimum of any Ten (10) retail transactions (the “Transaction”) in the same calendar month and each with a minimum amount of Ringgit Malaysia Fifty (RM50).
However, the Annual Fee is not cheap, RM160 for a Gold card, not sure can get waiver based on good usage? If not, one must earn max cash back and the net cash back will be consider worthwhile.