- Let your employer provide your car
- Ask your employer to make you an interest-free loan
- Let your employer provide your living accommodation rent-free
- Get away from it all at your employer's expense - ask him for a leave passage perk.
- Ask for an entertainment allowance
- Plan to receive a tax-free gratuity
- Paid as an inducement to join a new employer - is it tax free?
- Retrenched? - a compensation sum might console
- Have split employment if you work overseas a lot.
- Make the most of EPF or approved scheme deductions
Friday, June 28, 2013
Tax Planning for People in Employment
From the book "100 ways to save tax in Malaysia" by Richard Thornton