If you are interested in using LLP for your business rather than Sdn Bhd, you need to know
1) SSM charges RM500 for registration (cheaper than Sdn Bhd, where SSM charges RM1,000)
2) SSM charges RM45++ for one set documents required by bank to open bank account, you might need 2 sets or more. (no more company secretary to certify true copy)
3) Bank will need Deed of Partnership in order to open bank account.
4) Currently online banking for LLP not available yet.
5) Currently Certificate and Certified documents to be purchased at SSM office, you can't do it online.
Nothing come free, in business, really.
PMetal: Earnings Stayed Strong
15 hours ago