The Millionaire Next Door
The book highlights seven common denominators among those who successfully build wealth. They are:
* They live well below their means.
* They allocate their time, energy, and money efficiently, in ways conducive to building wealth.
* They believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.
* Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care.
* Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.
* They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.
* They chose the right occupation.
Do any of those sound familiar for you?