- Build an emergency fund. (AskChong: Start from RM100 if you can't afford RM500)
- Pay yourself first. (AskChong: Open another account to save RM100 per month, or more)
- Invest in real estate (AskChong: Perhaps not now...)
- Bought a computer (which led to a career)
- Invested in ideas
- Made my money work for me
- Started a business
- Lived below my means (AskChong: Perhaps this should be First Thing First)
- Invested in myself.(AskChong: Read More... Attending some fair priced workshop)
It is a pretty good list. Hard to argue with any of these except...
- Not the best time to invest in real estate in 2017 and 2018
- You can't do item 3 if don't even have item 1 and item 2.
- Item 7 is difficult but not impossible if you are gainfully employed.
Click here for more info.